|Trust your important data to Yamaha's CRW3200 series of CD-R/RW drives offering 24X write, 10X rewrite, and 40X read/audio ripping speeds, and Audio Master Quality Recording mode. In pursuit of sound quality, speed, stability, writing quality and ease of use, the CRW3200 series has many unique technological advancements. |
SAFEBURN BUFFER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
SafeBurn is the most comprehensive buffer management system in the industry, designed not only to eliminate buffer under runs but also to allow you to burn CDs while running multiple applications.
With a generous 8MB buffer memory, save time, media, and aggravation.
MT. RAINIER SUPPORT
This recorder features CD-MRW or "Mt. Rainier" support for true drag-and-drop CD rewriting and on-the-fly formatting of the disc, making the CD ideal floppy disk replacement. This drive can write to a CD as easily as a floppy disk drive.
AUDIO MASTER QUALITY ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM
This exclusive new Yamaha feature is designed to guarantee the best possible audio recording quality on conventional 74 or 80-minute CD-R disc. When Audio Master Recording Mode is enabled, the system widens the lands and the pits, significantly reducing jitter created during CD-R recording, improving audio and music recording quality to a level rivaling professionally prepared music CDs.
24X Write Speed
Record a 74 minute CD in less than 3 minutes.* Fast enough to meet the tightest deadlines!
10X Rewrite Speed
Record, erase and record again at incredible 10X speed!
40X Read Speed
With a maximum read speed comparable to top CD-ROM drives, this CD-RW recorder eliminates the need for an additional CD-ROM drive.
40X Maximum Audio Ripping
Rip a full audio CD in just 3 minutes!
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS PC/AT-COMPATIBLE COMPUTER |
- PC CPU
- Pentium II-class or higher, 300MHz or faster
- MACINTOSH CPU
- Blue and White G3 or newer, 300 MHz or faster
- RAM 32MB memory (64MB or more recommended, 128MB for XP)
- IEEE 1394 Firewire controller port
- WINDOWS OS
- Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- MACINTOSH OS
- Data Capacity
- 650MB (74 min), 700MB (79 min)
- Burst Transfer Rate
- 33.3MB/s (Ultra DMA mode2)
- Writing Speed CD-R
- 1X, 2X, 4X, 8X, 12X, (CLV), 16X, 18-24X (Partial CAV)
- Writing Speed CD-RW
- 2X, 4X, 8X, 10X (CLV), 10X (4X-10X Full CAV), 12X (New Disc Format)
- Reading Speed
- Data Buffer Size
- Average Random Access Time
- Disc Loading Type
- Front auto-loading tray loading
- Writing Methods
- Disc-at-Once, Session-at-Once, Track-at-Once, Packet Writing
- Writing Formats
- CD-DA, CD TEXT, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, Photo CD, Video CD, CD-I, CD EXTRA, CD-MRW, Audio Master
- Audio Master mode
- Linear Velocity: 1.4m/s
- 63 min. (650MB disc)
- 68 min. (700MB disc)
- Power Supply
- 100-120 VAC + - 10%, 220-240 VAC + -10%
- Blank CD-R
- Firewire Cable
- Owners Manual
- Ahead: Nero 5.5, InCD, NeroMIX, Nero Wave Editor, Nero Toolkit, Dantz Retrospect Express, Adobe Photo Deluxe 4.0, NeroMax for Mac